MSc Engineering Science, University of Oxford:
- 1st year Engineering Science: P5 Computing Lab. Senior demonstrator, 2007/8–2010/11.
- 2nd year: Lecture series on Partial Differential Equations (8 lectures), 2009/10–2012/13
- 2nd year: Lecture series on Linear Algebra (4 lectures), 2014/15 -
- 2nd year: Biomedical Engineering Coursework Module, 2010/11–2012/13 (Module organiser 2011/12–2012/13).
- 4thyear: Lecture series on Medical Imaging:
- Medical Analysis (4 lectures), 2007/8–2012/13.
- Magnetic Resonance and Nuclear Imaging (4 lectures), 2010/11–2012/13; 2014/15 - ; Jointly with Prof Roger Gunn (Imanova).
- 4th year Engineering Science Individual projects (4YPs):
- Interactive image fusion with the Kinect (Adam Griffith, 2012/13)
- Design of a graphical user interface for computer-aided landmark identification (Liam Cattell, 2011/12)
- Medical workstation of the future: 3D medical image visualization and navigation using hand gestures (Omar Khan, 2011/12)
- Brain reconstruction (Nicholas Baker, 2010/11)
- Combined linear/nonlinear image matching (Nathaniel Du, 2009/10)
- Fast image analysis using graphics cards (Nic Chan, 2009/10)
- Fast Level Set Segmentation of Biomedical Images using Graphics Processing Units (Hormuz Mostofi, 2008/9)
- Image registration for colorectal cancer (Siwei Guo, 2008/9)
MSc in Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford:
- Lecture series on Medical Imaging (jointly with MSc Engineering Science 4th year, see above)
- Medical Image Analysis Laboratory. Organiser, 2007/8–2012/13.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering Projects (Project Coordinator 2009/10-2012/13):
- Tumour segmentation based on spatial heterogeneity (Elina Naydenova, 2012/13, co-supervised with Dr R Sharma and Dr A Cifor)
- Development of a GUI for pharmacokinetic analysis in cancer imaging (Camille Gallerneau, 2011/12, co-supervised with Dr L Tanner)
- Speckle analysis using dynamic textures (Monica Enescu, 2010/11, co-supervised with Dr A Cifor)
- Motion tracking in ultrasound images with applications to oncology (Dogkan Eninanc, 2009/10, co-supervised with Dr A Cifor and Dr M Murgasova)
- Automated methods for volume measurement in Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (Robert Behan, 2008/9)
- Motion correction for contrast-enhanced MR mammography (Habib Baluwala, 2007/8)
Doctoral Training Centre at the Life-Sciences Interface:
- Medical Image and Signal Analysis (MIAS) Module (lectures, labs and mini-projects). 2007/8–2012/13.
- Short projects:
- Intra- and inter-modality image registration of dynamic imaging for monitoring of therapeutic interventions in breast cancer (Louise Bowler, 2012/13 ) - with Prof R Gunn, Imanova, and Prof F Gleeson.
- Developing image analysis tools for assessment of fetal brain development using MRI (Siying Wang, 2011/12) – with Dr Maria Murgasova, KCL.
- Liver partitioning in CT images (Meelis Lootus, 2010/11) - with Dr T Kadir, Mirada Medical.
- Automated detection of lesions in PET/CT (Liang Xu, 2010/11) - with Dr M Gooding, Mirada Medical.
- Intra- and Intermodality Image Registration of PET/CT data for the monitoring of therapeutic interventions in Oncology (Jieqing Jiao, 2009/10) - with Prof R Gunn, GSK.
- Detection of imaging biomarkers in Alzheimer’s disease using tensor-based morphometry with multivariate statistical classifiers (Ivor Simpson, 2008/9) - with Dr M Woolrich.
Centre for Doctoral Training in Healthcare Innovations:
- Imaging Module (lectures and lab). 2009/10–2012/13.
- Short projects:
- Improving the accuracy of pharmacokinetic modelling in DCE-MRI using patient-specific parameter estimation and motion correction (Short project, Andre Hallack, 2012/13) - with Dr Mark Gooding, Mirada Medical.
- Market Research Projects:
- Quantitative dynamic imaging (Andre Hallack, 2012/13) - with Dr F Kaster, Mirada Medical.
- Chart rounds for radiotherapy (Simao Laranjeira, 2011/12) - with Dr M Gooding, Mirada Medical.
- Image processing in the cloud (Mauro Santos, 2010/11) - with Dr M Gooding, Mirada Medical.
- MDT support software (Berkan Sesen, 2009/10) - with Dr M Gooding and Dr T Kadir, Mirada Medical.
Tutorial Teaching at St. Hilda’s College, Oxford
- 1st and 2nd year of MSc Engineering Science: Mathematical Methods.
- 1st year of MSc Engineering Science: Electrical and Information Engineering.
- 2nd year of MSc Engineering Science (old course): Digital Logic and Computers.