- C.R. Thomas, C.H. Farny, C.-C. Coussios, R.A. Roy and R.G. Holt, "Dynamics and Control of Cavitation during High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Application," ARLO 6(3): 182-187 (2005).
- C.-C. Coussios, C.K. Holland, L. Jakubowska, A. Nagaraj, D.D. McPherson, S.-L. Huang and R.C. McDonald, "In Vitro Characterization of Liposomes and Optison by Acoustic Scattering at 3.5 MHz," Ultrasound Med. Biol. 30(2): 181-190 (2004).
- C.-C. Coussios, "The Significance of Particle Shape and Orientation in Single-Particle Weak-Scatterer Models," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 112: 906-915 (2002).
Published Abstracts and Other Outputs
- N. Z. Hobbs and C.-C. Coussios, "Measurements of the Effect of Haemolysis on Speed of Sound and Attenuation through Suspensions of Red Blood Cells at 15 MHz," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 117(4): 2413 (2005).
- C.-C. Coussios, C.H. Farny, C.R. Thomas, R.O. Cleveland, R.G. Holt and R.A. Roy, "Cavitation detection during and following HIFU exposure in vitro," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 115(5): 2448 (2004).
- P. Zanetti, C.-C. Coussios and R.A. Roy, "Signal-to-noise ratio and attenuation of Optison® microbubbles in blood as a function of imaging frequency," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 115(5): 2560 (2004). [Awarded Best Student Paper prize.]
- C.-C. Coussios, P. Zanetti and R.A. Roy, "Parameters affecting the detection of microbubbles in blood," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 114(4): 2321 (2003).
- C.-C. Coussios, C.K. Holland and G.J. Shaw, "Transmission of a Large Unfocused 120-kHz and 1-MHz Ultrasound Beam through the Human Skull," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 112(5): 2433 (2002).
- C.K. Holland, S.S. Vaidya, C.-C. Coussios and G. J. Shaw, "Thrombolytic Effects of 120-KHz and 1-MHz Ultrasound and Tissue Plasminogen Activator on Porcine Whole Blood Clots," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 112(5): 2370 (2002).
- C.-C. Coussios and J.E. Ffowcs Williams, "The Effect of Hemolysis on Acoustic Scattering from Blood," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 111(5): 2464 (2002).
Copyright The University of Oxford