- C.-C. Coussios, J.R.T. Colin, A.P. Muckle, "Non-Invasive Monitoring and Control of Inertial Cavitation Dynamics during HIFU Exposure In Vitro," Proc. 6th Int. Symp. Therapeutic Ultrasound 164-170 (2006).
- S Datta, C.-C. Coussios, L.E. McAdory, J. Tan, T. Porter,G. De Courten-Myer, C.K. Holland, "Correlation of cavitation with ultrasound enhancement of thrombolysis," Ultrasound Med. Biol 32: 1257-1267 (2006).
Published Abstracts and Other Outputs
- C.C. Coussios, "Use of Controlled Acoustic Cavitation to Enhance and Monitor Cancer Treatment by High-Intensity Focussed Ultrasound (HIFU)," Annual Meeting of the Society of Thermal Medicine (2006).
- C.K. Holland, S. Datta, J.M. Meunier, G.J. Shaw, C.-C. Coussios, S.S. Vaidya, "Ultrasound-Enhanced Thrombolysis," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 120(4): 3002 (2006).
- J. Condliffe and C.-C. Coussios, "An acoustic technique to assess particle distribution following transcuataneous needle-free injection," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 120(4): 3026 (2006).
- A.J. White and C.-C. Coussios, "Correlation between the Degree of Haemolysis and Acoustic Impedance, Speed of Sound and Attenuation in Flowing Whole Blood," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 120: 3111 (2006).
- J.R.T. Collin and C.-C. Coussios, "Interpreting passive cavitation detection signals during HIFU exposure," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 118(4): 3026 (2006). [Awarded Best Student Paper prize.]
Copyright The University of Oxford